Thursday, November 27, 2008

Free Calorie Calculator - Find Out How Many You Burn

Updated November 21, 2023

The original link broke.

You might also be interested in:

---  the original post follows below  ---

Whether it's the holiday season or not, find out how many calories you burn, based on your activities, and how strenous they are. "Are you a bionic calorie burner or do you slink along at a slug’s pace? Ever wanted to know how many calories you burn while talking on the phone? Or during sex? Let MSNBC provide that motivational kick you need to get your exercise routine going," says MSNBC in the introduction to its, "Burning off the fat" calorie counter."

I test drove it and was a bit surprised at how few calories I burn. I guess that's because I'm basically a couch potato. Guess I need to watch how many calories I eat.

Return Home: http://drughealth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

From SkillsPlus International Inc.