Live On-Site QSR and GMP Training - from SkillsPlus International Inc. - all the instructor-led classes you'll ever need!
Have questions? Call SkillsPlus Intl Inc.:
- (415) 948-5220 (California)
- (954) 873-7422 (Florida)
Here's what students are saying, "Students Feedback Comments"Very Popular Live Classes
|CGMP Essentials||QSR Essentials||CGMP Olympics||QSR Olympics||Conducting Root Cause Analysis||Writing Deviation Investigations||Writing Procedures|
|CGMP and QSR Trainer Certification|
|Basic GMP Training|
Coordinate training schedules for maximum gain
- Split it. If the course is 8 hours long, split the classroom time in half, and conduct the class over a 2 day period.
- Deliver training at some time other than regular shift hours (this might be obvious). And be sure to consider offering training on the weekend.
|Advanced cGMP Training|
Choose the best format & venue
- Chunk training into digestible sessions. It's important to create an effective learning experience. For content heavy topics or workshop courses, it might make sense to split it up to avoid full day training overload, and give a little time for homework or just a breather to let it all sink in.
- Sometimes you have no choice but to get very larger numbers of employees through training as fast as possible. One possibility is to use a large venue (for example, an auditorium or conference facility) to meet your training goals & objectives, and achieve the necessary training throughput.
Get a trainer that teaches at your desired times
Do these tips touch on your situation, and you need GMP training?
- Send us an email or
- Learn more about cGMP training courses taught by SkillsPlus International Inc.
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - GMP and QSR Compliance Training Experts
SkillsPlus Intl Info Blog
The Health, Drug, Prescription, and GMP Supersite Gift Store