Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fire Safe Cigarettes Are A Good Thing

I've not heard about fire-safe cigarettes until now, after reading this MSNBC News article, Smokers burned up over ‘fire-safe cigarettes’ - Self-extinguishing smokes sweep the country, but many say they taste bad. As a non-smoker, I think they're a good idea. Living in a parched, drought-stricken location, I see far too many lit cigarettes tossed on the ground, posing a potential fire danger. I can also see the benefit to those choosing to smoke in bed, or prone to falling asleep while smoking. I can see why it'll be hard for remaining states to resist the tide to enact fire-safe cigarette laws. Additional Resources: Coalition for Fire-Safe Cigarettes Petition to repeal fire-safe cigarette laws 



No comments:

From SkillsPlus International Inc.