You might actually be looking for this:
PUBLIC RELEASE: 28-SEP-2015
New research exposes the health risks of fructose and sugary drinks
= = = original post below = = =
Diet drinks linked with heart disease, death - CNBC:
"Researchers found women who drank two or more diet drinks a day were 30 percent more likely to have a heart attack or other cardiovascular "event," and 50 percent more likely to die, than women who rarely touch such drinks.
The findings, being presented at a meeting of the American College of Cardiology, don't suggest that the drinks themselves are killers. But women who toss back too many diet sodas may be trying to make up for unhealthy habits, experts say."
'via Blog this'
Return Home: The Health, Drug, Prescription, and GMP Supersite Blog
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - The best GMP training, best QSR training, best instructors
SkillsPlus Intl Info Blog
The Exemptee Institute
The Designated Representative Institute
The Health, Drug, Prescription, and GMP Supersite Gift Store
Sunday, March 30, 2014
Top Content And Other Useful Links
- FDA 483 Inspectional Observations - learn from these examples
- WHO Basic GMP Training Modules (free)
- FDA Orange Book - Online (free)
- GXP Acronym Gifts (gift, award, reward & recognition, giveaway)
- The Health, Drug, Prescription, and GMP Supersite Gift Store (gifts, awards, rewards & recognition, giveaways, mugs, bags, mousepads, coasters, posters, and more!)
Even More Resources, Books, & Things (many from Amazon.com)
GMP Training Gifts & Giveaways