Flexible, & Interactive
- You get to: pick the date, time, & location; adjust for shifts, or number of days that works best for your employees; select your facility, plant, training center, or other desired location.
- In-person training engages students. With the right instructor, on-site training: encourages interaction according to class size and level of training, ensures consistent messages, fosters team building, offers real-time help & support, and provides the important “human touch” (which is often missing in technology-based training).
- Group interaction enhances learning. Employees learn from one another as well as from the trainer. The group setting also teaches employees how to interact with one another in a professional, productive, cooperative way, which is something that other forms of training often don’t provide.
Customized For Your Needs
- Your training needs are addressed. Training content & activities are adjusted, based on students’ prerequisite & current skill levels, and the organization’s specific needs, objectives, issues, and challenges. Tailoring the content ensures that training is unique & relevant.
- Confidential issues can be covered. Training on-site means you can candidly discuss your organization's unique challenges and opportunities. Sensitive company information can be shared by participants and used as concrete examples during interactive and workshop sessions in complete confidence.
A Great Value
- You get live in-person expert instruction! The best on-site teachers are skilled facilitators and/or consultants. With the right instructor, you get the added advantage of getting expert advice right on the spot, and training that is engaging & fun.
Take The Next Step
- Call Allan Dewes (SkillsPlus Intl Inc. master trainer): (415) 948-5220
- E-mail us: Send E-Mail
- Visit our website: SkillsPlus Intl Inc. On-Site cGMP Training Courses
Some people use the following descriptors to talk about live training: onsite, on-site, live, in person, in-person, customized, train more people, live classroom, person to person, face to face, instructor led, instructor-led, synchronous, traditional, personalized,in-class, conventional, classroom-based, live class, interactive teaching, regular classes, classroom training, real classroom, ILT, and instructor led training.
Return Home: The Health, Drug, Prescription, and GMP Supersite Blog
SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - The best GMP training, best QSR training, best instructors
SkillsPlus Intl Info Blog
The Designated Rep and Exemptee Professionals Blog
The Health, Drug, Prescription, and GMP Supersite Gift Store