Thursday, August 21, 2014

What? No More Annual Pelvic Exams? - Medscape


Read the full article: What? No More Annual Pelvic Exams? - Medscape:

"No More Routine Pelvic Exams...Really?

I am a female general internist. I provide well-woman screening -- including "the" pelvic exam -- for the vast majority of my patients. That's why new clinical practice guidelines from the American College of Physicians (ACP),[1] based on a comprehensive systematic review of 68 years' worth of English-language evidence, really caught my eye. I read ACP's strong recommendation: "ACP recommends against performing screening pelvic examination in asymptomatic, nonpregnant, adult women." My first thought was, "Really?""

'via Blog this'

Return Home: The Health, Drug, Prescription, and GMP Supersite Blog

SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - The best GMP training, best QSR training, best instructors
SkillsPlus Intl Info Blog
The Health, Drug, Prescription, and GMP Supersite Gift Store 


No comments:

From SkillsPlus International Inc.