Monday, May 14, 2012

Is it dangerous to swallow a freshness packet from a pill bottle?

Is it dangerous to swallow a freshness packet from a pill bottle?:

"Q.When I took some medication this morning, I thought I'd accidentally swallowed the freshness packet in the vial instead of my pill. Luckily, I didn't, but what if I had? Is that dangerous?

A. No. The small paper packets or plastic packages you find in certain containers of medication, dietary supplements, and vitamins are drying agents called desiccants that contain nontoxic silica gel, a kind of sand."

'via Blog this'

Return Home: The Health, Drug, Prescription, and GMP Supersite Blog

SkillsPlus Intl Inc. - GMP and QSR Compliance Training Experts
SkillsPlus Intl Info Blog
The Health, Drug, Prescription, and GMP Supersite Gift Store 

No comments:

From SkillsPlus International Inc.