It's time to turn back the clocks, and check your "stocks" (emergency preparedness supplies). This Medical News Today news article gives you the scoop, "Check Your Emergency Preparedness Kits When You Set Your Clocks, Says American Public Health Association Campaign (APHA)." After a tough weather season, we're being prompted to prepare for Winter and any other potential emergencies. Here's what you need to do this weekend . . .
- "Get Ready: Set Your Clocks, Check Your Stocks"
- Refresh your emergency supplies
- Check your batteries in smoke detectors
Additional APHA Resources:
- The Get Ready: Set Your Clocks, Check Your Stocks Web site
- The "Get Set Emergency Preparedness Project Kit" for high school students
- A downloadable toolkit intended for families with children