Thursday, September 25, 2008

The People's Pharmacy Radio Show - Very Popular (Free Podcast)

I'm really glad I found this, and pleased to be able to share this with you. I discovered a large collection of free podcasts on the NPR website. I was particularly interested in the NPR Health and Science podcasts. But, here's what caught my eye. The People's Pharmacy Radio Program Podcast [WUNC] with links and downloads to the latest podcast. Here's the NPR description of the program, "Everything from home remedies to the latest breakthrough drugs are discussed on The People's Pharmacy. Pharmacologist Joe Graedon and medical anthropologist Terry Graedon talk to leading experts to discuss issues relating to drugs, herbs, home remedies, vitamins and related health topics." I've followed this program for years and have found it incredibly interesting and educational. I hope you will agree. If you like People's Pharmacy, here are some items you might want:

  1. Best Choices From the People's Pharmacy (book)
  2. La Farmacia Popular: Desde remedios caseros y medicamentos hasta terapias naturales, todas las mejores opciones para vencer 36 males comunes (book)
Return Home: http://drughealth.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

From SkillsPlus International Inc.