Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lasik - Pretty Safe . . . AND . . .

Updated October 28, 2022

You might also be interested in:

---  the original post follows below  ---

 

OK, so I'm a holdout. I should have Lasik eye surgery, and get perfect vision. Reading articles like this one, Look closely before you seek 20/20, allows me to rationalize why I shouldn't get it done. Honestly, this is actually a well-written story. Lasik has gotten better over the years, and a very small percentage of folks end up with problems. I especially like the fact that more ophthalmologists are getting Lasik. That tells me that the technology and advancements have finally matured. Don't let me hold you back, think about getting Lasik! 

1 comment:

Austin Lee said...

The popular choice for FDA GMP QSR cGMP Online Training: FDA cGMP QSR GMP Online Training - popular online training courses by SkillsPlus International Inc. #FDA #cGMP #GMP #QSR #training | Recommended | Respected | Popular | The best choice for FDA CGMP online training courses and programs.

From SkillsPlus International Inc.